Terms & Conditions
In 2020 all hotels have been forced to revisit booking and cancellation policies. In this unprecedented situation, we now have two very flexible cancellation and modification policies.
A comprehensive travel insurance policy is highly recommended for your trip to Marrakech.
All requests for cancellation or changes must be sent by email to firstname.lastname@example.org
Fully Flexible Rate
- 50% deposit required at time of reservation
- Deposits may be paid by Visa, Mastercard or bank transfer
- The balance of the accommodation is payable at the riad in Marrakech and can be paid in cash (any major currency), online bank transfer or by credit card. If you choose to pay the balance by credit card there is a 3% surcharge
- Prices on our website do change from time to time; prices can go up as well as down and you will be able to determine the price for your chosen accommodation prior to confirming your booking. Please note once you have agreed a price and made your booking this is the price you pay. If the price decreases, you are not entitled to the accommodation at the changed rate.
- You can cancel your stay up to 1 day before arrival and receive either a full refund or a credit for a future reservation (please see exception below for whole riad bookings)
Whole riad bookings
- For whole riad bookings, a non-refundable 50% deposit is required at time of reservation – the balance is due 14 days prior to arrival
- If you need to cancel we will give you a credit for the full value of payments made which can be used towards a future reservation within 18 months
Non Refundable Rate
- In exchange for receiving a discount on the room rate, full payment is required at time of reservation
- We offer a 24-hour window from time of reservation during which a non refundable reservation can be cancelled free of charge
- Beyond this 24-hour period, no refund will be given, BUT the dates of your stay can be modified free of charge up to 1 day before arrival.
- If you need to cancel and do not have a new date for your stay, we will give you a credit for the full value of your stay that you can apply to a future reservation for a stay within 18 months.
The information contained in this website is for general information purposes only. The information is provided by Dar Zaman and while we endeavour to keep the information up to date and correct, we make no representations or warranties of any kind, express or implied, about the completeness, accuracy, reliability, suitability or availability with respect to the website or the information, products, services, or related graphics contained on the website for any purpose. Any reliance you place on such information is therefore strictly at your own risk.
In no event will we be liable for any loss or damage including without limitation, indirect or consequential loss or damage, or any loss or damage whatsoever arising from loss of data or profits arising out of, or in connection with, the use of this website.
Through this website you are able to link to other websites which are not under the control of Dar Zaman. We have no control over the nature, content and availability of those sites. The inclusion of any links does not necessarily imply a recommendation or endorse the views expressed within them.
Every effort is made to keep the website up and running smoothly. However, Dar Zaman takes no responsibility for, and will not be liable for, the website being temporarily unavailable due to technical issues beyond our control.