29 March, 2021
Since October 2020, any traveler exempted from a visa requirement (over 60 countries) can travel to Morocco by respecting the following conditions:
- Not be resident in one of the current list of countries whose residents may not enter Moroccan territory due to presence of covid variants
- Complete a PCR test within 72 hours of travel, with results printed or on phone to present on request at check-in and to Moroccan officials on arrival.
- Have a reservation from a tourist accommodation establishment in Morocco or an invitation from a Moroccan company
We are open and accepting reservations!
Currently limited flights are available on Royal Air Maroc, Air France, Transavia, Air Arabia and Ryanair. More commercial flights are due to be added soon.
Follow the link for a complete list of countries whose citizens are exempted from entry visa into Morocco
For the latest news on Morocco, visit Visit Morocco, H24info and Morocco World News.
Several countries are now requesting a reciprocal negative PCR test for your return home – click on this link for a list of places in Marrakech where you can get this test performed.
In the meantime, the Dar Zaman team is here to help and answer any questions you may have.
Increased Hygiene Protocols
Our number one priority is the well-being, health and safety of our guests and team members.
The Moroccan Ministry of Tourism, in consultation with the World Tourism Organisation (UNWTO), has developed guidelines that all tourist establishments are required to adopt.
Those measures include:
- Disinfectant mat at the entrance to the property
- Disinfection of baggage at the time of check-in
- Social distancing in public areas
Trained and supervised staff
- Daily monitoring of staff temperatures
- Increased focus on hand hygiene – staff wash hands at least once every hour
- Staff are provided with protective equipment for individual use: masks, visors, hydro-alcoholic gels; uniforms are disinfected daily.
- Observance of the procedures for dealing with colleagues or guests should they fall ill
Use and free distribution of preventative materials
- Disposable masks are available for guests
- Dispensers for hydro-alcoholic solution are available in public areas
Cleaning and disinfection of bedrooms and public areas
- Rooms are entirely disinfected upon the departure of each guest
- Rooms are left empty for a window of 24 hours between departing and newly arriving guests
- Exposed surfaces such as door handles, light switches, worktops, toilet flush buttons, bedside tables and stair railings are regularly disinfected
Enhanced Food Safety
- All staff preparing or serving food have a Health Card (requires annual health check) as standard procedure
- Our kitchen staff wear a disposable mask, visor and gloves when preparing food
- Separate designated private dining areas are allocated to guests for the duration of their stay – roof terrace, courtyard, dining room, salon
Secure Airport Transfers
- The transport company we partner with for airport transfers and excursions adheres strictly to the new protocols – drivers have been trained and vehicles are disinfected after each journey
With safety as our main priority we take every precaution in order for our guests to feel safe when staying or visiting our guesthouse.
We’re looking forward to welcoming you very soon at Dar Zaman!
Stay happy and safe!
Dar Zaman team
This information is valid until further notice and may be updated.