- 50% deposit required at time of reservation
- Deposits may be paid by Visa, Mastercard or bank transfer
- The balance of the accommodation is payable at the riad in Marrakech and can be paid in cash (any major currency) or by credit card. If you choose to pay the balance by credit card there is a 4% surcharge
- Reservations received within 30 days of arrival require payment in full
- For whole riad bookings, a non-refundable 50% deposit is required at time of reservation – the balance is due 14 days prior to arrival
- An alteration to your booking that causes us loss of revenue will be treated as a cancellation
- Prices on our website do change from time to time; prices can go up as well as down and you will be able to determine the price for your chosen accommodation prior to confirming your booking. Please note once you have agreed a price and made your booking this is the price you pay. If the price decreases, you are not entitled to the accommodation at the changed rate.
- More than 30 days before arrival – 20% of the accommodation cost
- 15-30 days before arrival – 75% of the accommodation cost
- Less than 15 days before arrival – 100% of the accommodation cost
For bookings for the whole riad:
- More than 55 days before arrival – the 50% booking deposit
- 28-55 days before arrival – 75% of the accommodation cost
- 1-27 days before arival – 100% of the accommodation cost
A comprehensive travel insurance policy is highly recommended for your trip to Marrakech.
All requests for cancellation or changes must be sent by email to [email protected] or by fax to +44 (0) 207 806 8116.